Cleaning wood floors can be a time-consuming hassle, without regular cleanings. There is no need to purchase multiple cleaning aids for the job. Any wood floor can be cleaned with a quarter-cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with a gallon of warm water.
Things You’ll Need
- 1/4 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Flat Mop with Microfiber Cover
- Vacuum or Dust Mop
How to do it:
- Vacuum or dust mop wood floor surface to remove any dirt particles.
- Fill a bucket with a gallon of warm water and mix in a quarter-cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Take a flat mop with microfiber cover, dip into the water mixture and begin cleaning.
- Remember to never get wood floors too wet.
Finished wood floors often can be cleaned just with water. However, the finish will eventually wear and you’ll have to refinish the floors.
Courtesy of Merrumaids