1. Make lunches, set out clothes and put everything you need for the next day in a designated area the night before. Have kids pack homework and books in their backpacks to be ready for the next day.
2. Place your purse, briefcase, cell phone and keys in a designated area every day so you always know where they are.
3. Decide on a breakfast menu the night before. If the family is to have cereal, set out the cereal boxes, bowls and spoons.
4. Make a “to do” list for the next day and prioritize the tasks. (Be sure to refer to it regularly!)
5. Fill the gas tank the day before so you won’t have to worry about getting gas if you are running late the next morning.