Here is How to clean a washing machine:
- Fill up washing machine with hot water, then poured in 1 cup of white vinegar and let it sit for about an hour and a half.
- Then re-start the washing machine, and let it run through the entire cycle.
- Take a sponge and used the scrubby side to scrub off all the stuck on gunk.
- Rill it up again with hot water and with Bleach (about 2 cups). Let it sit for another hour and a half.
- While it is soaking take a rag and wash the inside and outside of the washing machine.
- Then re-start the machine, and let it run through the entire cycle.
Voila – a clean and fabulous smelling washing machine!