Hi again. So here is a question for you. How often should you clean baseboards, dust mini blinds, and vacuum curtains?
So here is the answer: Monthly
These are the chores to do monthly to keep your home looking neat and clean. Block out time so they don’t slip by.
- Clean inside window surfaces; clean decorative mirrors.
- Wash out kitchen trash container and surrounding area. (Stash three or four trash bags at the bottom of the container before putting in a fresh bag to make it convenient to replace a bag when the trash is taken out.)
- Clean the stove; wipe the interior of the refrigerator.
- Clean baseboards, dust miniblinds, and vacuum curtains.
- Dust, sweep, and vacuum before washing surfaces to rid rooms of as much loose dirt and debris as possible.
- Change or clean filters on heating and cooling systems.