Hi again! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Did you get a lot of cleaning done? We sure did!!
I wanted to take this chance to switch things up a bit and instead of talking about cleaning, I wanted to give you some inspiration. Cleaning is not always the most fun thing to do but it is a big necessity. So a little fun and inspiration is always good for all of us. Enjoy these inspirational quotes and maybe you can use a few for yourself. 🙂
1. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
2. Make each day your masterpiece.
3. Manifest plainness, embrace simplicity. Reduce selfishness, have few desires.
4. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
Vincent Van Gogh
5. Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
6. Fall seven times, stand up eight!
7. I am bigger than anything that can happen to me. All these things, sorrow, misfortune, and suffering, are outside my door. I am in the house and I have the key.
Charles Fletcher Lummis
8. Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.
William Ellery Channing
9. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
10. No pressure, no diamonds.
11. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist.
12. Everything you need is already inside. Just do it.
Bill Bowerman (Nike)
13. Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster.
14. Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it.
15. The best dreams happen when you’re awake.
16. God, grant me the serenity to accept things that I cannot change;
The courage to change the things I can; And the wisdom to know the difference.
Dr. Reinhold Niebuhr
17. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
18. Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God.
Mary Manin Morrissey
19. To change one’s life; Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions.
20. Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
21. There will be sleeping enough in the Grave.
22. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.
George Bernard Shaw
23. Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
24. If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.
25. Don’t make me walk when I want to fly.
26. A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn’t see the clouds at all – he’s walking on them.
Leonard Louis Levinson
27. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.
28. The best is yet to be.
29. I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply all my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.
30. We were born to succeed, not to fail.
Henry David Thoreau